Big Blue Swim School ("we") reserves the right to change these general rules and policies from time to time by posting updated policies on our website, www.bigblueswimschool.com (the "We"site”). You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Website and the policies periodically to learn of any modifications. Your continued enrollment in the program after the posting of any modifications shall constitute your agreement to be bound by such modified policies.
- We require that a bank account, credit card, or debit card be on file.
- Lessons are billed on the first of every month.
- If payment fails you will have until the 5th of the month to provide payment or you will be withdrawn from lessons with no guarantee of returning to the same day, time, or teacher.
- Should your child’s class fall on a holiday, we prorate tuition accordingly.
- No refunds or credits will be issued.
- You are committed to lessons until you submit a completed withdrawal request at least 30 days before your last lesson either through your Parent Portal or at our front desk.
Make-Up Lesson Policies
- Please let us know via parent portal, phone call, or front desk if you are going to miss an upcoming lesson. When you notify us of an upcoming absence you will be issued a make-up voucher for the month in which the absence occurs (one per calendar month).
- Each swimmer is entitled to one free make-up lesson each month per weekly lesson enrolled.
- Make-up lesson vouchers expire after three months from the date of issue and can only be scheduled while your child is actively enrolled in weekly lessons.
- Private, Semi-Private, Drop-In, and Camp lessons are not eligible for make-up lessons.
- Make-up lessons are granted based on our sole discretion. We are under no obligation to accept any make-up request.
- Make-up lessons have no cash value and are non-transferable.
- If we must cancel your child’s lesson (due to teacher illness, facility repairs, weather, etc.) we will notify you via email, SMS, and/or our website.
- If a teacher is ill/away, we reserve the right to use a substitute teacher for the lesson.
- If you child has a fever or contagious disease, please be considerate of other children by keeping your child home from lessons.
- We reserve the right to expel any student/parent who doesn't comply with these policies.
- I hereby grant Big Blue Swim School the right to us my child's name, image, likeness, photograph, and/or voice in all forms and media for any material in connection with lawfully promoting or publicizing Big Blue Swim School.