TOTAL INVESTMENT & CANDIDATE PROFILE
|Real Estate / Construction Management Fee|
|Market Introduction Program Fee**|
|NET WORTH||$1.5 million|
*Big Blue Swim School also offers multi-unit development discounts
**Also known as the New Pool Opening Fee
HOW MUCH CAN I MAKE?
This discloses average annual EBITDA for 3 affiliated BIG BLUE Swim Schools in Illinois during their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd full years of operation and for 2 of those 3 Schools during their 4th and 5th full years of operation. Each School operated for at least 3 full years as of December 31, 2019. 1 (33%) of the 3 Schools exceeded the average EBITDA during each of their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd full years of operation, and 1 (50%) of the 2 Schools exceeded the average EBITDA during each of their 4th and 5th full years of operation. The start and end dates of the years of operation for each School differ because each opened on a different date. A new franchisee’s results may differ from the represented performance. There is no assurance that you will do as well and you must accept that risk. These figures appear in Item 19 of our 6/19/2020 Franchise Disclosure Document with other historical financial performance information for these 3 Schools.
how much can i make?
Figure reflects the actual annual EBITDA for one affiliate-owned and operated BIG BLUE Swim School (operational for at least 5 full years as of December 31, 2018) during its 5th full 12 months of operation. This figure is published in Item 19 of our April 30, 2019, Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Item 19 of our FDD includes actual average and median annual gross revenue, annual expense, annual EBITDA, and other annual financial performance information for 4 affiliate-owned and operated BIG BLUE Swim Schools (operational for at least 1 full year as of December 31, 2018) during their 1st full 12 months of operation, for 3 of those 4 Swim Schools during their 2nd full 12 months of operation, for 2 of those 4 Swim Schools during their 3rd and 4th full 12 months of operation, and for 1 of those 4 Swim Schools during its 5th full 12 months of operation. A new franchisee’s results may differ from the represented performance. There is no assurance that you will do as well, and you must accept that risk.
Mutual Evaluation Process
Introduction to the Brand
- You make initial contact and have an introduction call regarding Big Blue Swim School. You will complete your personal profile for approval.
Deep Dive on Big Blue
- You attend webinars on Pool Readiness, Lesson Readiness, and Community Readiness and how our proprietary software manages your business.
Detailed Planning and Diligence
- This stage includes legal review, business plan creation, unit economic model creation, FDD review, territories confirmed, and validation completed.
Meet the Team (In Person)
- You will attend Dive-in-Day in Chicago, IL to meet with our leadership team and get a tour of one of our facilities.
Franchise Agreements Created
- Franchise agreements are created for final review.
Franchise Agreements Signed
- Sign your agreements and transition to operations training.