Big Blue Swim School’s strong unit economics stacks up against other Franchise opportunity, and the brand’s real estate footprint allows for multiple classes to happen simultaneously to drive higher revenue than competitors in the space. Big Blue Swim School’s proprietary technology and distance-based curriculum sets franchisees up for long-term growth.
WHY THIS SWIM SCHOOL FRANCHISE
- Great financials that stack up against other franchise segments
- Recession-resistant since its founding during the 2008 recession
- LessonBuddy™ proprietary technology that operationalizes the business and provides a tool that parents love using
- Results that drive business growth through referrals
- Mission-driven business focused on an essential life skill
- The swim school industry is primed for a national player to emerge
- Unlike other brands, employees are full-time and receive competitive benefits, resulting in low turnover and higher customer satisfaction
real estate advantage
REAL ESTATE AND
PLANNING AND SITE ACQUISITION: $22K
LEASE NEGOTIATIONS: $3K
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION: $55K
PLANNING AND SITE ACQUISITION
- Strategic Market Planning
- Market Validation
- Site Selection (LOI and Work Letter Negotiation)
- REC Package
- Layouts (Test Fits/ Schematics)
- Signage Management
- Elevations and Renderings (If applicable)
- Architect and Engineer Management
- Construction Drawing (CD) Management (Cost for CDs is billed and paid separately to Architect)
- Permit Management
- Surveying (Site Investigation Reports)
- Preliminary Pricing
- Ongoing Construction Project Management
- Pay Application Management
- (Cost for construction is billed and paid separately)
- Construction Inspection
- Change Order Management
- Management of Tenant Allowance acquisition
- Weekly Reporting
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Close-out package with lien waivers
- Post Opening Management (12-month warranty)
Proprietary Management Software
LessonBuddy™, our easy-to-use lesson management software and customer self-service mobile app, puts franchisees ahead of the competition.
CUSTOMER-FACING MOBILE APP
Families can schedule and reschedule lessons for their whole family with the touch of a button and track their swimmers’ progress all in one place.
Customer Management and Database
Track and manage families and swimmers with ease, add new swimmers and update billing.
Create class schedules that maximize the amount of students and the variety of class levels in the pool at the same time, which optimizes revenue potential.
Optimize capacity utilization. Manage and track the team’s daily schedule in a convenient dashboard.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
Daily Task List
Keep the team on track with ease.
Comprehensive tools to help managers maximize profitability.
Support For Franchisees Every Step Of The Way
Plan, source and deploy lead generation campaigns that drive customer awareness and interest ahead of your opening
Offer limited-time offers to eligible leads to develop your customer pipeline
Schedule lessons for your new customers and continue offering pre-opening deals to drive customer acquisition
1 Strong Starts
- You will be assigned a Launch Support Specialist that will partner with you in successfully launching your location
- Site selection and lease negotiation
- Full pool design and construction management
- Franchisor will handle all online and local lead generation for your new pool using our proprietary New Pool Opening (NPO) system; NPO support occurs four months prior to your grand opening through four months after your grand opening
2Ongoing Operational Support
- Monthly support calls to track business progress
- On-site training and continuing education
- Financial support, including KPI management, benchmarking and unit economic coaching
- Licensing compliance
- IT support and training
- Technology development support
- Annual in-market visits
- Hands-off, AI-driven facilities management
3 Ongoing Marketing Support
- Strategy and execution of fully integrated, 360-degree local pool marketing playbook
- National and local community marketing implementation and PR support
- Digital marketing strategy and ongoing optimization
- Social Media and Content Marketing management
- Blogger partnership management
- In-pool marketing creative development including wall mural, progress ribbons and stickers, promotional flyers and so much more
Member Service Center
The goal of the Member Service Center is to answer inbound calls to your location so that you and your team can focus on delivering a great customer experience within your location.
Big Blue Swim School offers facility management support through its easy-to-use mobile app that can help troubleshoot facility issues to help your business run smoothly. Optional on-the-ground support is also available.
Launch process overview
NEW POOL OPENING
We handle strategy and execution of your pre-opening marketing plan so you can focus
on building the right team and culture.
MARKETING BUDGET: $50K
MARKETING FEE: $32K
The six months prior to opening are critical for driving memberships for your location.
- Mutual Evaluation Process to Signing Agreements
- Welcome Call with Leadership Team and New Franchisees
- Site Selection
- Lease Negotiations and Lease Signing
- Design/Layout and CDs
- Construction Bidding
- Construction Phase
- Pre-NPO/Hiring Phase (starts with four months left in construction)
- Soft Opening/Training Event
- Grand Opening Event
- Launch Support Team In-Person Site Visits
- Franchise Field Support Ongoing Quarterly Business Review OKPs with Franchisees, Monthly Webinars, FAC Meetings and Annual Convention
let’s get started
Contact us today for more information about this exciting opportunity to become a part of our team:
READY TO APPLY
If you’re ready to dive in and begin the application process, click here for the franchise application.