You’re busy — we get it. Year-round lessons make it easy for you to start and stop lessons when you want to. Our continuous weekly lessons come with free make-up lessons and no registration fees!
Swim Lesson Options
Continuous Weekly lessons
Continuous weekly lessons run year round and offer you the flexibility to start and stop lessons whenever you choose. We track your child’s progress every time they swim with us so picking up right where you left off is simple.
Flexibility for your busy life:
- Schedule all your kid’s lessons at the same time with one click
- Never pay a registration fee
- Start and stop lessons whenever you want to
- Each swimmer is welcome to attend 1 FREE makeup class monthly
- Convenient auto-billing on the first of each month
- Choose a male, female, or specific teacher for your child
- Track your child’s progress from your phone, tablet, or computer
- Refer your friends and you’ll each earn $20 towards lessons
- Sign up online, over the phone, or in person
- Still not sure? try a FREE, 30-minute trial lesson to see how you like it: click here
Getting started: Start with our weekly, continuous lessons — it’s simple:
- 1. Assess your child’s level based on age and experience.
- 2. Choose your weekly day/time
- 3. Choose your start date. Click here to Sign Up Now!
You are welcome to drop in any time to take advantage of our A-La-Carte lessons whether you’re enrolled in our perpetual lessons or not.
Super Improver Camps
- Camps are four consecutive days, Monday through Thursday with the same teacher.
- Camps run all summer long.
- Family Scheduling – All your kids’ camps at the same time.
- 30 minute or 60 minute camps available – for 60-minute camps simply sign up for two consecutive 30-minutes camps.
- Guppy camps: $92 per swimmer.
- Dolphin & Barracuda & Jr. Team (30 min) camps: $84 per swimmer.
- Jr. Team (45 min): $92 per swimmer.
- Jr. Team (60 min): $100 per swimmer.
Baby Blue: 6 months – 3 years (30-minute, weekly lessons)
- BABY BLUE 1: 6 – 12 months
- BABY BLUE 2: 13 – 36 months
- BABY BLUE 3: 13 – 36 months
You, or a caregiver, will accompany your child in the water as our skilled teachers guide you through skills and activities designed to give your child a greater sense of comfort and confidence in the water. Classes focus on readying your child for parentless participation. (Max student to teacher ratio is 6:1)
Guppies: 3-5 years (30-minute, weekly lessons)
Beginners are our specialty. We use fun games, songs, and stories to gently introduce your little one to the water.
Meet Lil Blue. He’s a lot like you.
- Lil Blue is a little silly, a little shy but when he dives into the water, he turns into a superhero! He zooms around, leaving a wake of bubbles as he explores the Big Blue world, where anything fun can happen.
- Big Blue is an ocean of possibilities where Lil’ Blue feels most at home. This is where Lil’ Blue loves to play games and learn new tricks as he becomes the best swimmer he can be.
- Lil Blue is your little swimmer’s friend in the water, giving your child confidence as they team up to explore Big Blue, making lessons feel like play.
Classes also introduce front crawl. (Max student to teacher ratio is 3:1)
Guppy 1: Your Guppy 1 will learn to adjust to the water for the first time. They will work on getting over their fear of the water with the help of one of our highly trained teachers. Basic drills such as breath control, balance, buoyancy, and kicking are taught with the aid of colorful pool toys and teaching tools to make your child feel at ease. The goal of every Guppy 1 is to learn to love and respect the water while establishing a foundation for later skills. (Max student to teacher ratio is 3:1)
Guppy 2: Your Guppy 2 swimmer is already comfortable submerging their face and can comfortably propel themselves through the water using sound kicking technique for 6 feet. They learn how to use flutter kick to explore underwater and move through the water at the surface. Your Guppy 2 will also perfect their floating skills and begin to feel comfortable enough to reach and pull with their arms for 15 feet. (Max student to teacher ratio is 3:1)
Guppy 3: With classes that emphasize perfecting flutter kicking, your Guppy 3 swimmer will gain the ability and confidence to propel themselves both above and below the surface. They become very confident with independent submersion, underwater exploration, and flutter kicking.
Dolphins: 6-8 years (30-minute, weekly lesson)
Dolphin 1: Dolphin 1 is for beginning swimmers who still need to gain a general level of comfort in the water. They learn the basics of flutter kick and how to move through the water independently. A Dolphin 1 also learns how to twist from front to back while floating. (Max student to teacher ratio is 4:1)
Dolphin 2: Building on kicking drills learned in Dolphin 1, a Dolphin 2 is introduced to floating skills, balance drills, and a progression of breathing drills that prepare them for learning freestyle. They also work on endurance while increasing their capacity for underwater exploration. (Max student to teacher ratio is 4:1)
Barracudas: 9-12 years (30-minute, weekly lesson)
Barracuda 1: Barracuda 1 is for swimmers who still need to gain a basic level of comfort in the water. Swimmers at this age quickly learn the basics, how to kick and how to move through the water on their own with the aid of flotation. (Max student to teacher ratio is 4:1)
Barracuda 2: Taking full advantage of the kicking drills learned in Barracuda 1, a Barracuda 2 focuses on two important new skills— body position and side breathing. Once these skills are tackled, they’re ready to build endurance while increasing their capacity for underwater exploration. (Max student to teacher ratio is 4:1)
Designed for swimmers looking to refine stroke technique while building endurance, our Junior Team uses a lesson setting to introduce the skills needed for a competitive swim team. Swimmers are required to have a basic understanding of freestyle as well as teacher approval before starting.
Jr. Team 1
- Weekly, 30-minute lesson
- 30-foot long lane
- Max 4 swimmers per class
- Your child will work on all four strokes as well as streamline position and proper wall push offs.
Jr. Team 2
- Weekly, 45-minute lesson
- 60-foot long lane
- Max 6 swimmers per class
- Your child will continue perfecting all four strokes as well as streamline position and proper wall push offs. The
- longer lane will build endurance and confidence.
Jr. Team 3
- Weekly, 60-minute lesson
- 60-foot long lane
- Max 7 swimmers per class
- Your child will work on mastering all four competitive strokes and work up to swimming 1000 FEET CONTINUOUSLY!